Mountleigh Oil and Energy Limited – An indigenous engineering service company based in Port Harcourt, Nigeria, here to serve the oil and gas industry. We bring carefully selected/related goods, services and technologies from US/Europe to provide solutions in the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Process Engineer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- We are looking for an experienced Process Engineer to be responsible for the process design, operation and implementation.
- The successful candidate will be able to improve industrial processes in order to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability.
- It also requires a sound theoretical/practical knowledge of oil/gas production technology, presentation skills and expertise in process design/optimization, project management and an effective client relationship.
- Provide technical support as necessary
- Establish process metrics and goals
- Develop and issue process designs
- Concern for order, quality and accuracy.
- Preparation of data sheets and technical specifications.
- Conduct Process calculations (sizing of equipment, valves, lines and pumps, etc)
- Ensure timely completion of projects and contribute to overall company profitability.
- Liaise with other departments, clients, vendors, subcontractors and approving authorities on projects.
- Participate in internal and external meetings.
- Participate in engineering design and safety reviews.
- Provide input to preparation of tenders and Cost Time Resource (CTR) estimates for proposals.
- Conduct Site visit and submit report.
- Ensure strict adherence to HSE policies and procedures and comply with safe work methods as required.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by Supervisor/Line Managers.
- A Bachelor’s degree / HND in any of the following fields of engineering – chemical, electrical or mechanical or related field. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- 3 -5 years demonstrable working experience
- Effective communication ability (written and oral)
- Familiarity with process control
- Project management experience
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
- Highly motivated and have ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Any other relevant experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.