Pivot GIS Limited, a reputable engineering, procurement, construction, operation and maintenance (EPCOM) contracting company in the Oil and Gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Instrument (Fire & Gas) Technician
Job Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
- The position reports directly to the Instrument Supervisor, Maintenance and works with the Senior Instrument Technician to maintain, diagnose and service process analyzers and Fire & Gas detection system in plant in accordance with NLNG Safe System of work and HSE policies.
- To carry out routine preventive and corrective maintenance activities on quality measuring instruments which include but not limited to Gas Chromatograph, pH analyzers, moisture analyzers and Co2 analyzers.
- To service NLNG Fire & Gas detection and alarm system using relevant procedures and work instruction.
- To log history of completed instrument jobs in the PACER
- To ensure that Quality measuring instrument maintenance work activities are earned out in a safe and efficient manner to guarantee NLNG plant reliability and availability.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- At least a Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent in Electrical / Electronics, or Instrumentation / Controls Engineering
- Minimum of three (3) years extensive experience in Quality measuring instrument and Fire detective system in the NLNG Plant or similar environment.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, schematics, specifications and standards.
- Able to use calibration and test equipment such as mustimeters, calibrators and hand held communicators.
- Sound technical report writing skill
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Proficiency in computing and use of Microsoft applications (MS word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate consistent use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and safety equipment to ensure safety of self and others
- Display a strong commitment to and ability in promoting high HSSE values
- Knowledge and experience of safe work practices in a Gas Plant,, Refinery or similar industrial environment.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Quality and Safety rules and relevant regulations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter, CV and credentials to “The HR Lead, Pivot GIS Limited” via: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.