IROKO is Africa’s leading entertainment technology company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world’s largest online catalogue of African content, totaling 10,000+ hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Offline Sales Agent
Job Location: Lagos
Duties & Responsibilities
- Converting potential customers face to face by answering product/service questions, suggesting information about subscription plans, payment options and devices.
- Bringing any relevant issues to line manager’s attention immediately
- Achieving and maintaining proficiency with our escalation matrixes
- Consistently staying up-to-date with new irokotv products/services
- Providing weekly reports on customer feedback to management
- Reviewing and making changes to customer accounts where necessary
- Providing assistance to the sales staff when needed
- Proven problem-solver
- Adaptive to change
- Should have an Android phone
- Independent and resourceful
- Solid team player who thrives on working in a fast paced environment
We Offer You
- Product-focused training and development
- Customer handling training and development
- An amazing learning culture.
- A chance to be part of an international team that offers great opportunities for growth
- A startup environment and working mentality while being part of a well organized and recognized organisation (IROKOTV)
30th to 31st December 2019. (Time: 10am -12pm)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should walk in with their CV to the interview venue at:
24, Association Avenue,
Ilupeju – Lagos State.