Traders of Africa is an ecommerce marketplace focused on driving intra-African trade as well as trade between Africa and the world through technology. We deal in various Agro- commodities and other products such as grains, pulses, seeds, nuts, spices, fruits and much more. Our field of operation is global, with our head office base in Nigeria. With an emphasis on service and quality, we stimulate our employees to learn and develop themselves and offer them every opportunity to do so.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- To develop TOFA through strategic sales, marketing and operational actions.
- Travelling to product locations as soon as the need arises.
- To drive sourcing of high quality supply consultants/agents and suppliers along TOFA’s trade focus.
- To plan and coordinate the activities of export agents including- international shipments and sales closure.
- To source for buyers and sellers of products
- To strategize and execute sourcing from various Africa countries.
- Achieve revenue growth.
- Inspect product in the Forest, Park and Warehouse. Ensure all documents for the products are genuine and complete
- Make sure suppliers documents are complete and up to date.
- Take accurate measurements/weight only according to specifications (specie, length/diameter, weight and goodness) of TOFA and the buyer.
- Make sure document states the true quantity, quality and measurement of the products
- Supervise strictly the packing, transporting and delivery of the product to the park/port
- Send photos and videos of the products when selecting, measuring, loading and delivery to park/port
- Supervise movement of product on trucks to park/port and ensure the owner of the truck has his car consignment letter and required documents for transport.
- Oversee loading of product in container and send photos and videos.
- Oversee all transportation.
- Ensure appropriate product lists are procured from the supplier.
- Relevant academic qualification for the position is essential
- Previous experience in a related job field is a plus
Additional Job Requirements:
- Honest, Reliable and Trustworthy.
- Focused and dedicated.
- Strong and energetic.
- Must have an International Passport.
- Must be willing to be away from home for a period of time.
- Must be smart and eager to work.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to use to a computer to search document and to communicate.
- Must have an android phone and WhatsApp line .
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be a bit hugged but sharp.
- Must be humble.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.