Westfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company into production of Rice, and High Quality Cassava Flour is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Media Office
- Our client needs a candidate with outstanding writing skills, who is abreast of information, to handle her social media handles effectively and project the image of the company in the media positively
- She/he must have requisite contacts with media agencies and has the ability to make news happen.
- Manage the social media handle of the company effectively
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Positively project the public image of the company in the media
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass communication/Media and Communication
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Outstanding writing skills
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Job Title: General Manager
- The General Manager will oversee daily business activities, improving overall business functions, training heads of departments, managing budgets, developing strategic plans, creating policies, and communicating business goals.
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Creating and managing budgets to optimize expenses..
- Set policies and processes
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analyzing accounting and financial data and prepare regular reports for upper management
- Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
- At least 7 years active experience in a similar role
- A Degree from relevant discipline. A Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.