Bobsky Travels and Tours is currently recruiting qualified to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Passenger Service Assistant
- Checking passenger tickets, passports and other documents at the ticket or gate counter, using airline computer equipment.
- Help escort and board passengers with special needs, such as those in wheelchairs, or small children traveling alone.
- Luggage labels and check a passenger’s baggage according to airline specifications.
- Leadership and organizational abilities.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem-solving attitude.
Job Title: Marketing and Promotional Manager
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about the company and drive qualified traffic to the front door.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Bsc/HND in Marketing or related field.
Job Title: Reservation and Ticketing Officer
- Makes and confirms reservations for passengers on scheduled airline flights.
- Arranges reservations and routing for passengers at request of customer, using timetables, airline manuals, reference guides, and tariff book.
- Types requested flight number on keyboard of on-line computer reservation system and scans screen to determine space availability.
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively.
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends.
- Excellent knowledge of computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travelling.
- Fluency in English; multilingualism is a plus.
Deadline: 31th November, 2019.