NEW VACANCIES AT SUNMEI INTERNATIONAL HOTEL MANAGEMENT COMPANY
Sunmei International is a hotel chain franchise group that originated in China in 2010 and started its business operation in Africa in 2018 with the goal of becoming the largest hotel management group in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Support the HR Manager in clerical (filling HR and Admin documents) activities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage;
- High School Diploma, BSc/BA in Office Administration or relevant field is preferred.
Job Title: Client Management Supervisor
- Managing on-line clients information;
- Call back to clients to answer their questions and inquire their demands;
- Analyze Clients project and facilitate the agreement of investigation;
- Arrange Business Development employees to visit clients and make investigations on site;
- Contacting the clients have been visited by Business Development employees to ensure the reality of investigations and gather feedbacks from clients;
- Work based on the immediate manager’s directives.
- Have great interest in hotel industry;
- Excellent telephone communication skills;
- Strong learning ability, quickly adapt to the new environment and new skills;
- Work methodically, with a sense of responsibility, professional, serious to client’s inquiries;
- Preferred with experience in managing a small team;
- Full-time graduated from high standard university, preferred with experience in studying abroad.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email